Monday, July 14, 2014 | Posted by Sathishkumar Varatharajan at 2:21 AM |
Thursday, June 26, 2014 | Posted by Sathishkumar Varatharajan at 10:26 PM |
Short History of Soundcloud
Soundcloud in Journalism
- Recording and sharing sounds from your smartphone to your tablet or laptop: This is important in journalism as it allows you give up on using a recorder. If you buy a supplementary program, like VC Audio Pro, iRig Recorder or FiRe Studio, you can also edit audio sounds on your iPhone.
- Searching for sounds: If you have to edit news or short stories, you can do a search on Soundcloud player lists for audio songs that would fit the theme of your news.
- Accessibility: The Soundcloud player can be incorporated in websites and blogs.
- Sound maps: The team that works for the platform can help you develop sound maps if you need something creative in your field of work.
- HTML 5 Player: The standard player uses Flash to run which means that it cannot be used in iPhone or iPad. Soundclound also has HTML 5 player which allows it to work on Apple devices.
- Record an interview on your smartphone: You can use the conference feature offered by your mobile network, and add your phone number on the Soundcloud platform.
| Posted by Sathishkumar Varatharajan at 10:22 PM |
If you are on Instagram then you will definitely need followers to make your existence fruitful. Therefore, with these apps you will get your Instagram followers within no time making your business popular among the huge customer base.
The top 10 apps to increase Instagram followers are:
1. Instatag – Hashtag has been a popular way of expression on social media site and if you want to use the same to increase your Instagram follower then here is an app which will help you. Depending on the category of your image or the geo-location, this app will tag your photos on Instagram making sure that no one misses you. The price that you have to pay for this one is as low as $0.99.
2. InstaFollow – When you are trying to gain popularity online, then it is important to keep track of who is following you and who is not. Simultaneously, it is also important that you keep a track of whom you are following and for all these activities to be done you need an app like InstaFollow to help you.
3. InstaCommentor for Instagram – Finding it hard to manage comments then take the help of this app to revert back on time as it will sort out comments depending on which one has been replied and which one is not.
4. Textgram – There is some content for which you don’t have any image, then take the help of this app and create an image out of texts, emoticons, stickers, templates and by using different combinations of color.
5. InstaPicFrame – If you are fond of collages then this app will help you get one done with different frames. This kind of an interesting way of putting up your images will help you with Instagram follower.
6. Get Followers – It is reliable and safe and will provide you with quick followers and quality ones too. Effective way of getting followers without much headache.
7. iFollowers – It lets you keep a track of who followed or unfollowed you and will also let you know about new followers. This app can be utilized by paying $0.99.
8. Followers – With this app you will be able to gain followers and also know who is not following you back. So in a way it is a treat for you as it doubles up as a tracker also.
9. Follower Boost – If you want to reach a new height in popularity, then Follower Boost will help you get followers for you. New follower will follow and the followers who have stopped following you can be removed with the help of this free app.
10. +Follower – With the help of this app add huge community as your follower in a simple and effective way. This free app will help you get you hundreds of genuine follower in an effective way.
Thursday, May 22, 2014 | Posted by Sathishkumar Varatharajan at 10:27 PM |
It is very simple to perform the android rooting with many app versions available to achieve this purpose. While not looking at a specific application, we shall learn the basics of it. Firstly, download and install the free rooting app. If the app is from unknown sources, please check the box unknown sources in software sources to make installation of third party apps possible.
Once installed, you need to just click on the installed software, make selection from the list about your mobile phone model and the android version and click on root. Thus the manual process helps your android device to gain root access almost instantly without hassles like connecting to an external device like PC or laptop.
While the manual process might sound lucrative and the only best possible way to root your android smartphone, well think again. You might find that this software support rooting on many, almost all devices. But there are certain pitfalls why the manual rooting might not work for you.
Well to begin with, to outperform any chore, you need to be better than it to beat it. Between a simple application available from an unknown source, compared to the device you are rooting, it is well evident who is better than the other. Well it might sound little scary, but if the app is not tried and tested enough, you might end up bricking your phone to make it utterly useless.
Manual rooting is almost automatic, yes. Just download and install the app, save it, run and you are ready to go. There is no time wasting or tedious process like issue commands from Android Debugging (ADB) shell to the android device via USB connectivity. It might also work on all the smartphone models, you never know.
On top of being convenient and quick, once cannot help be reiterate that it is also completely free and no money is required to waste on these apps. The downside argument is pretty heavy too. It is well known that from the moment you press that root button, you are in out of control towards your phone and the underlying system.
Your rooting app has completely taken over the control whereas you can just hope that the outcome is as desired for you. Backup makes complete sense during such process since data might be lost completely or partially during the android rooting via app process. Since the phone is completely in control of your app, it might collect information about your personal details and otherwise might be harmful if you try to root via an app that has not been thoroughly reviewed.
Sunday, May 4, 2014 | Posted by Sathishkumar Varatharajan at 12:50 AM |